TF Rotary Centennial History
EARLY HISTORY OF THE TWIN FALLS ROTARY CLUB
by Stuart Taylor as of 1-26-55
In January 1918, a committee of the Salt Lake City, Utah Rotary Club took a trip to Idaho to promote Rotary in this part of the country. At that time, the Boise club was the only Rotary Club, at least in southern Idaho*
Among the places visited by this committee was Twin Falls, where a committee of local businessmen was formed to study the Rotary situation here. This committee consisted of the following five persons:
E. A. Walters, Attorney at Law
L. L. Breckenridge, Mgr. [iii Falls Flour Mills
L. T. Wright, Mgr. Consolidated Wagon & Machine Co. G. B. Channel, Nibley Channel Lumber Co.
W. H. Eldridge., Eldridge Clothing Co.