Rotarians Visits to Schools
Members should visit with one or two other Rotarains
Use Sign up form. Grid below will be updated.
Sheets with the school and teachers will be provided for you to call and schedule your visit. it should take around 10-15 minutes per class. The number of classes in the school is indicated in Red
Things you should do when you visit schools
1. Let them know you are there to give them a gift.
2. Tell them you’re from Rotary and explain what we do. Show them the Logo on the front of the book
3. Tell them about some of the projects we do: CSI Fitness Trail, Centennial Park, and the Downtown Common. We raise money for charity and these projects with fundraising events
such as Ice Cream Funday, Death by Chocolate, and Popcorn sales at City Park during the City Band Concerts. We also make donations to Valley House, and Mustard Seed.
4. Talk about the 4-WayTest. Have them read each one and see if they can explain what they think it means
5. Tell them about Polio Plus
6. Have them find words in the dictionary, like Integrity, Service, and Charity
7. Have them pronounce the longest word in the Dictionary. page 373 "Super ........"
8. Let them know the book is theirs to keep and have them write their name in the book.
9. Some of the Schools have the Rotary emblem in the entry thanks to Wiley Dobbs.